thread we've got a new printer at work
it comes up on the list as "Cambridge MFC"
permalink MFC is the technical term for what ikea mostly makes it's furniture out of
Melamine faced chipboard.

It features regularly in conversations at work.
permalink I bought a printer
I proclaims itself as a DesignJet MFP, so I call it the mother fucking printer
permalink What else?
Entirely reasonable